All places for 2024 have been allocated. Please call (9665 7951) or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Families are welcome to come in and visit our Preschool between 9am – 10.30am. Please call or email to organise a visit.
SOS Preschool will prioritise children who are at least 4 years old on or before 31 July in that Preschool year and not enrolled or registered at a school. These children are prioritised over children who are not eligible to start school in the following year.
Priority of Access
Priority of access includes:
- Children at risk of serious abuse or neglect
- Families who identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (eligible for school the following year)
- Families who hold a health care card or Pensioner Concession Card where the child is a named dependent on the card (eligible for school the following year)
- Higher Order Multiple births (eligible for school the following year)
- Children who are 4 years of age on or before 31 July in that preschool year
- Children not eligible for school the following year
SOS Preschool aims to support our community by:
- Ensuring up to 10 places are available for for children who require subsidized fees (eligibility based on parent holding a health care card or child identifying as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander)
- Ensuring up to 10 places are available for children with high support leaning needs, based on the individual needs of the children.
The NSW Parliament has passed a Bill to amend the Public Health Act to strengthen vaccination enrolment requirements in early childhood education and care. From 1 January 2018 SOS Preschool will NOT BE ABLE TO ENROL children who are not vaccinated due to their parent’s conscientious objection.
The director will look at enrolments for the following year in late June/July.
Enrolments are offered based on eligibility to start school and the date your waiting list application was submitted. Due to a short supply of community based Preschools in our area, we do have a significant waiting list and cannot guarantee places. We endeavour to enrol as many children as we can while meeting our licensing requirements.